Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON eXgora
Join a marketplace where buyers around
the whole of Africa and beyond shop for unique products
Register and list your products
- Register your business and create a product catalogue. We have blogs on how to run your online business successfully.
- Our eXgora customer service team will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once your store is setup, you can start to sell.
- Your customers will directly communicate with you the seller regarding your products.
Package and ship with ease
- Your store your products.
- Sell, package and ship to your customers.
Get payments and grow your business
- eXgora uses secure and efficient payment gateway system. We accommodate most currencies including popular mobile money services.
- We take off the head aches so you can focus on building up your business.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Exgora offers 3 affordable subscription packages for sellers. Start selling from 15 products.
Transaction Fee. Only payment processing fees.
Benefits of selling on eXgora:
- Exposure to Africa wide community of online shoppers.
- Versatile seller dashboard. Seller and customer interaction functionalities.
- Seller protection and support to help you sell your goods.
Open a shop. List your products. No listing fees .
SUPPORTING SELLERS. SERVING THE AFRICAN COMMUNITY.
Sell Successfully at eXgora. Build your brand. Grow your business.
How do fees work on eXgora?
Joining and starting a shop on eXgora is pretty straight forward. There are three basic subscription fees an you only need to pick one. No listing fees. At check out there is small payment processing fee.
It costs you nothing to publish your products on the marketplace. A listing lasts according to your subscription pack. You will need to renew your subscription to keep selling.
Subscriptions are in Kenyan Shillings but you may wish to convert to your local currency in which case the fee might change depending on the currency rate on that day you register.
How do I create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on eXgora platform. First you need to register your account on eXgora (if you don’t already have one), that includes paying for your subscription of choice from those offered. After successfully signing in, you need to customise your dashboard, upload your shop banner, set your shop location and currency, choose a unique shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid) and finally you can link your shop url to your social media platform.
Your dashboard is the main admin area for you as the shop owner. From there you can send message to eXgora support team and also interact with your customers direct, analyse your sales and many more.
How do I get paid?
All sellers receive payments direct from the customer. We have no say in that process. However, remember that the payment fee is charged at check out.
It is your responsibility to set up how you want to receive your money from your sales. There are several options at your disposal.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is usually not required to create a shop. We have few options you can use to pay for your subscription such as mobile money services.
You will be charged only for the subscription you sign up for.
What can I sell on eXgora?
eXgora provides a marketplace for many products which include crafts, arts, apparel, handmade products, and many more. You can browse our product catalog to get an idea. If your product catalog is missing please let us know so we can create one. Please read the Vendors Info document for more details and products not allowed on our platform.